Due to COVID-19 and strict sanitation policies we will only rent to one family/group at a time, $250 for the whole place including 7.85% sales tax. That’s 35% off our regular summer rates! We are not serving breakfast. This rate includes full kitchen access and three private rooms which sleep 7 people.
Old Inlet Trading Post Building
- Since 1937
- In the Heart of Historic Old Town – Homer, Alaska
- Short walk to Bishop’s Beach
- Located upstairs from Bunnell Arts Center
- Three charming rooms with private baths
- parlor with fireplace, books, tea & treats
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Full kitchen for guest use starting May 15
Constructed by Maybelle A. and Arthur W. Berry about 1936, the business was originally called "Berry's." The ground floor served as a grocery while the second floor consisted of hotel rooms. From 1944 to 1976 it was owned by Henry Chamberlain and Hugh Watson, then...
HOMER, Alaska — Here, in what locals call the Halibut Fishing Capital of the World, the motel rooms have freezers and rental-car agencies charge extra for returning a vehicle with a "fish smell." The best time for a beer at the Salty Dawg Saloon on the Homer Spit is...